Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:20, 26 April 2011 by (Created page with "* [http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19253296 Identification of miR-21 targets in breast cancer cells using a quantitative proteomic approach. Yang Y, Chaerkady R, Beer MA, Mend...")
- Identification of miR-21 targets in breast cancer cells using a quantitative proteomic approach. Yang Y, Chaerkady R, Beer MA, Mendell JT, Pandey A. Proteomics. 2009 Mar;9(5):1374-84
- Lin-28B transactivation is necessary for Myc-mediated let-7 repression and proliferation. Chang TC, Zeitels LR, Hwang HW, Chivukula RR, Wentzel EA, Dews M, Jung J, Gao P, Dang CV, Beer MA, Thomas-Tikhonenko A, Mendell JT. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009 Mar 3;106(9):3384-9. Epub 2009 Feb 11.
- Metrics of sequence constraint overlook regulatory sequences in an exhaustive analysis at phox2b. McGaughey DM, Vinton RM, Huynh J, Al-Saif A, Beer MA, McCallion AS. Genome Res. 2008 Feb;18(2):252-60. Epub 2007 Dec 10
- Transactivation of miR-34a by p53 broadly influences gene expression and promotes apoptosis. Chang TC, Wentzel EA, Kent OA, Ramachandran K, Mullendore M, Lee KH, Feldmann G, Yamakuchi M, Ferlito M, Lowenstein CJ, Arking DE, Beer MA, Maitra A, Mendell JT. Mol Cell. 2007 Jun 8;26(5):745-52. Epub 2007 May 31
- Functional characterization of a novel Ku70/80 pause site at the H19/Igf2 imprinting control region. D. J. Katz, M. A. Beer, J. M. Levorse and S. M. Tilghman, Mol Cell Biol 25, p3855-3863 (2005).
- Whole-genome discovery of transcription factor finding sites by network-level conservation. M. Pritsker, Y. C. Liu, M. A. Beer, and S. Tavazoie, Genome Res. 2004 Jan;14(1):99-108. Epub 2003 Dec 12.